Vanilla MilkshakeAuthor : Strive Health
Enjoy this cool, refreshing milkshake when you’re craving a frosty treat. It’s completely dairy-free and can be made with almond milk or cashew milk ice cream which creates that perfect creamy consistency. Since it’s enough for two, you can share with someone or freeze one serving for later.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¾ cup dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Recommend SO Delicious cashew milk ice cream
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender, add all your ingredients, except for the ice, and blend until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and blend again until you reach a thick, smooth consistency.
- Pour the milkshake into two glasses and serve.
Serves 2 / Nutrition info per serving: Calories 160, Fat 7g, Carbs 21g, Protein 2g, Sodium 200mg