Chocolate Chip Oat BitesAuthor : Strive Health
These bites are great for an on-the-go or anytime snack. The combination of oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips will make you feel like you’re enjoying a decadent treat but without all the added sugars in traditional sweet treats. Bonus: No baking necessary and made in minutes!
- 1 cup plain rolled oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 Tbsp water
- Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Roll the dough into 10 equal size balls.
- Place the balls on a plate and then refrigerate for 1 hour to harden before serving.
- Store extra bites in the refrigerator.
Serves 10 / Nutrition info per serving: Calories 130, Fat 8g, Carbs 13g, Protein 4g, Sodium 35mg