Chocolate Chip BrowniesAuthor : Strive Health
When you’re craving chocolate, and lots of it, these brownies hit the sweet spot! With both cocoa powder and chocolate chips, you’ll enjoy double the chocolate delight but in a kidney-friendly way.
- 2 cups oat flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients until they are fully combined and form a batter-like consistency.
- Spray a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serves 9 / Nutrition info per serving: Calories 210, Fat 8g, Carbs 28g, Protein 6g, Sodium 175mg