BBQ Chicken SaladAuthor : Strive Health
When you are craving barbecue, but want something light, this salad will hit the spot! Full of crunchy and nutritious goodness from the greens, corn, cucumbers, bell peppers and onions, this salad packs a fiber punch! More fiber means less hunger between meals which can help you stay on track with your nutrition goals.
- 4 ounces skinless chicken breast
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ½ cups low sodium croutons
- 1 cup no salt added corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Spray a frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Chop the chicken into small cubes. Add the chicken and onions to the frying pan. Cook on medium-high heat until fully cooked.
- Add all ingredients into a large salad bowl. Toss together until well mixed, then serve.
Serves 2 / Nutrition per serving: Calories 415, Fat 16g, Carbs 45g, Protein 20g, Sodium 500mg